Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It has been forever since I posted a card I made (OMG over a year ago) so here are two! I have had the With Gratitude stamp set for a long time and finally got a chance to get it inky.


I took the big leaf stamp and inked it up in More Mustard and rolled its edges in Really Rust ink and stamped it on white cardstock. I trimmed around it and mounted it on a white circle cut with Nestability dies and matted it in Choco chip and Really rust (scallop circle). I love the look of the leaf hanging over the edges.


These two cards use this focal image but I changed up the design of the card for each one. I stamped the small leaf from the set in More Mustard on mustard cardstock for a background on each card, and matted them in Choco chip. For the first card I used the scallop lace border punch (how fun is this) on the choco chip mat. I am terrible at random background stamping, need to practice some more! I also used the Happy Thanksgiving stamp in Choco Chip from the All Holidays set. I really love these cards, and the focal image can be created using many sets like this one. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and eats all the turkey they want!

1 comment:

randi said...

this is a very pretty card!